Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day With Guinness At The Gasket Alley, PJ
GUINNESS has thrown another two- day incredible party to celebrate world-renowned St. Patrick’s Day at The Gasket Alley, Petaling Jaya.
GUINNESS-Infused Food, Live Performance, Fun & Games
The atmosphere was abuzz with excitement as guests enjoyed the exciting activities arranged, and of course a cold, creamy GUINNESS stout.
Plenty of foodies to enjoy with a slew of GUINNESS-infused bites and Irish delicacies, including a spectacular GUINESS stout roast, Dublin Coddle, sliders and oysters – all paired perfectly with cold, creamy GUINNESS stout.
Two winners proved to be the best of the best and have each been awarded a trip for two to Dublin to be the part of GUINNESS X Meatopia festival – a weekend-long love affair of meat, drink, fire and music.
“March means just one thing for stout lovers, and that’s the famous St. Patrick’s celebration. With its Irish origin, GUINNESS stout is the perfect choice to accompany the festivities no matter where you are in the world – be in Dublin, Boston or Kuala Lumpur. Whether you celebrate at one part of the parties in bars and pubs up and down the country or at our main festival in KL, GUINNESS has plenty of promotions, fun and games for everyone this St. Patrick’s month. Come along, you’ll never know who you will meet!” said Archana Sridhara, Marketing Manager of GUINNESS Malaysia.
Even though the main festive is over for another year, the month of March is still filled with St. Patrick’s fun as GUINNESS stout lovers can enjoy their favourite brew with amazing promotions all-month long.
Heineken Malaysia Berhad
- The World’s No. 1 international premium beer Heineken®
- The World-acclaimed iconic Asian beer Tiger Beer, its doubly refreshing variant Tiger Radler; and its other innovative brew Tiger White – Asia’s Wheat Beer
- The World’s No. 1 stout Guinness, and the unique smooth and fresh stout Guinness Bright
- The World’s No. 1 cider Strongbow Apple Ciders
- The New Zealand inspired cider Apple Fox Cider
- The all-time local favourite Anchor Smooth, its latest variant Anchor Smooth Draught and its strong beer variant Anchor Strong
- The premium Irish ale Kilkenny
- The real shandy Anglia
HEINEKEN Malaysia also produces the wholesome, premium quality non-alcoholic Malta. HEINEKEN Malaysia’s brand portfolio also includes:
- The No. 1 German wheat beer Paulaner
- Japan’s No. 1 100% malt beer Kirin Ichiban
- The World’s No. 1 ready-to-drink alcoholic beverage Smirnoff Ice
The Company continues to lead the responsible drinking agenda through its Drink Sensibly campaign.
Listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia, HEINEKEN Malaysia’s principal shareholder:
- GAPL Pte Ltd based in Singapore
- GAPL Pte Ltd is 100% owned by Heineken N.V.
For more information, please visit www.heinekenmalaysia.com